Acetonitrile Optima LC-MS, Fisher Chemical, Case of 4 x 4L
- Ideal mobile phase for LC-MS and UHPLC-UV applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, environmental and food safety industries
- Novel gradient elution test with Photodiode Array Detector screens for UV-absorbing contaminants at every wavelength in the 200 to 400nm range to afford smooth baselines and to reduce interferences
- Evaluated for 17 metal impurities at ppb concentrations to minimize the formation of metal adducts during analysis and simplify spectral interpretation
- 0.1 micron filtration minimizes troublesome particles that may interfere with LC-MS and UHPLC system performance and provides an ideal solution to prepare cleaner, particle-free mobile phase blends.
- Positive mode ionization (as propazine) and negative mode ionization (as mecoprop) with ESI and Single Quadrupole MS detect organic contaminants at max 50ppb and max 300ppb, respectively
|Molecular Formula||C 2H3N|
Safety and Handling
Flammable liquid and vapor. Irritating to eyes. May cause skin and respiratory tract irritation. May cause central nervous system effects. Liver and kidney injuries may occur. Use personal protective equipment. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 3, : Flammable Liquid
There are no reviews yet.