The system enables a unique vial-activated workflow that helps reduce hands-on time, identifies anonymous vials and utilizes an interface with a conveniently located LCD touch screen, status indicators and a barcode scanner at each module.
The system offers efficient workflow in a compact, modular format.
Intelligent data management
It provides data management with enhanced blood culture observation—in and out of the laboratory, helping reduce workflow interruptions and communicate preliminary or final results to caregivers.
By helping detect positive blood cultures early, the system may also help you more quickly implement therapy to positively affect patient outcomes and reduce lengths of stay.
Compatibility with BD Vacutainer® blood collection systems
BD BACTEC™ blood culture bottles are designed to be fully compatible with the BD Vacutainer blood collection system, reducing the risk of accidental needlestick injuries during blood collection and subculturing.
Simple Rapid Workflow
- Vial activation
- Enhanced visual indicators
- Instant bottle and instrument status recognition
- Computer touch screen
- centralized, in direct view below or above barcode scanner for ease of vial management
- on each instrument or at the bench for multiple point data access
- Maximum capacity with a minimum footprint
- 196 vials per linear foot