Compass 101 offers superb optical performance
Compass 101 is a high-performing ENT microscope that ensures clear and precise three-dimensional images. The Compass 101 is designed with an LED illumination source that guarantees a bright and long lasting light, and an excellent parfocal which provides more accurate results. Included is a superb 3-step magnification system that creates contrast and image depth for sharp images, as well as built-in colored filters for improved clarity.
- Three step magnification system
- Built-in green and yellow filters
- Two-part column fitted on a five-star stand base
- Straight observation
- Two-part arm for easy maneuvering
- 20,000 hours LED lifespan
- 50,000 LUX objective illumination
There are no reviews yet.