The Drager Infinity Delta patient monitor is the ideal solution for monitoring the vital signs of adult, pediatric and neonatal patients with various acuity levels. With the included Pick and Go technology the Infinity Delta can remain with the patient at bedside and on transport, providing continuous monitoring and data collection with no interruptions. The seamless wired-to-wireless networking makes it easy to move from wired at the bedside to wireless for easy patient transport, while the information collected flows seamlessly to the Infinity Network to the central monitoring station.
The clear, 10.4” color screen on the Infinity Delta can display a full set of vital parameters, including 3-, 5-, 6- and 12-lead ECG, respiration, ST segment analysis, etCO2, BISx™, EEG, multiple temperatures, invasive and noninvasive blood pressure and full arrhythmia. This full set ensures all departments will have what they need to support their complete monitoring requirements. Each individual monitor or monitor fleet can be customized by hospital, unit or patient, depending on the user’s specific needs. Options for customization include parameter choices, waveform colors, waveform positions and alarm limits. Request a quote for more information about the Infinity Delta patient monitor.
- Clear, 10.4” color screen displays a full set of vital parameters.
- Works as a standalone device or connects to Infinity Network for seamless wired-to-wireless networking.
- Can be customized to hospital, unit or individual patient needs.
- Pick and Go technology allows the monitor to remain with the patient at bedside and on transport.
- Size HxWxD: 253 x 365 x 190 mm (10.0 x 14.4 x 7.5 in.)
- Weight: 5.8 kg (12.7 lbs.)
- Weight with External Battery: 6.4 kg (14.0 lbs.)
- Cooling: Convection
- Type: Thin Film Transistor-Liquid Crystal Display Active Matrix (TFT-LCD)
- Size: 264 mm (10.4 in.) diagonal
- Channels: 5 standard, 6, 8 optional
- Viewing: 211 x 158 mm (8.3 x 6.2 in.)
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Priorities: 3; High (Life Threatening), Medium (Serious), Low (Advisory)
- Audio Alarm Tones: User selectable: Infinity, IEC 12 or IEC 22
- MultiMed cables, Masimo SET SmartPod® , Nellcor OxiMax SmartPod2 , HemoMed pod, pod communication ports (Delta: 1 standard, 2nd optional; Delta XL: 2 standard), NBP Input, etCO2 module, Infinity Docking Station, analog output, QRS sync output, RS 232, remote keypad, and Scio® Four modules.
- Signals: ECG, arterial blood pressure
- Delay: ≤25 msec
- Networking Method: Wired via DirectNet or Docking Station Wireless via WLAN PC card.
- Wireless Encyption: None, WEP, WPA22
Information Management Capabilities
- Data Storage: 24 hours of trended parameter information
- Data Resolution: 30-second sampling
- Trent Tables: 1-, 5-, 15-, 30- or 60-minute display formats
- Trend Graphs: 1-, 2-, 4-, 8-, 12- or 24-hour display formats
- Input Voltage: 11 to 15 V DC
- Power Consumption: ≤70 watts (fully loaded)
- Patient Leakage Current: ≤10 mA
- Protection Class: Internally powered (per IEC 60601-1) and for use with specified Class 1 power supplies
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 3 A
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Chassis Leakage Current: <300 mA @ 120 V AC; <500 mA @ 220 V AC
- Internal Battery Type: lithium-ion
- Internal Battery Capacity: 180 minutes
- Internal Battery Charging Time: 6.5 hours at 25° C
- External Battery Type: sealed lead-acid
- External Battery Capacity: 50 minutes
- External Charging Time: 3.5 hours at 25° C
- External Battery Size: 62 x 182 x 24 mm (2.4 x 7.2 x .9 in.)
- External Battery Weight: 0.635 kg (1.4 lbs.)
- Operating Temperature Range: 10° C to 40° C (50° F to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20° C to 40° C (-4° F to 104° F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 20% to 90%, non-condensing
- Storage Relative Humidity: 10% to 95% (with packaging)
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 525 to 795 mmHg (70 to 106 kPa)
- Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 375 to 795 mmHg (50 to 106 kPa)
There are no reviews yet.