The Drager Infinity Kappa is a fixed vital signs monitor that supports all patient types, acuity levels and care areas. The monitor is intended to be stationed at the bedside and includes a CPU base unit that is compatible with standard medical-grade, flat-panel displays. With a built-in power supply and networking card, the Infinity Kappa can be used as a standalone device or as part of the Infinity Network for central surveillance.
Infinity Kappa can display a full set of vital parameters, including 3-, 5-, 6- and 12-lead ECG, EEG, etCO2, full arrhythmia, BISx, respiration, multiple temperatures and invasive and noninvasive blood pressure. With advanced respiratory mechanics measurements, vertical and horizontal cursors and drug calculations, the Infinity Kappa monitor can significantly help improve efficiencies.
- Displays a full set of vital parameters, including 3-, 5-, 6- and 12-lead ECG, EEG, etCO2, full arrhythmia, BISx, respiration, multiple temperatures and invasive and noninvasive blood pressure.
- Can be used as a standalone device or as part of the Infinity Network.
- Ideal for use with all patient types, acuity levels and care areas.
- Standard monitor includes a CPU base unit that is compatible with standard medical-grade, flat-panel displays.
- Able to connect to third-party medical devices when equipped with the Advanced Communication and MIB option.
- Can be connected to patient data management system for automatic charting and central surveillance.
- Size H x W x D: 102 x 368 x 368 mm (4 x 14.5 x 14.5 in)
- Cooling: Fan
- Weight: 8.4 kg (19 lb)
- Type: Medical grade independent TFT active matrix LCD (available sizes 15“, 17“ or 19“)
- Channels: 4 standard, 6, 8 optional
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- User Interface: Easy-to-use menu structure with rotary knob and fixed keys
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/s ±10% (accuracy only guaranteed for a 15“ display)
- Priorities: 3; High (Life Threatening), Medium (Serious), Low (Advisory)
- Audio Alarm Tones: User Selectable: Infinity, IEC 12 or IEC 2 2
- MultiMed cables, HemoMed pod, 3 Pod Communication ports, NBP Input, 1 port for Masimo SET SmartPod or Nellcor OxiMax SmartPod2 or Scio® Four modules or remote keypad or alarm output, analog output, QRS sync output, RS 232, remote display and DirectNet. Infinity Kappa with Advanced Communication adds connections for up to four MIB-compliant devices, Surgical Display Controller and alternate connections for Scio Four modules.
- Signals: ECG, arterial blood pressure
- Delay: ≤25 msec
- Networking Method: Wired via DirectNet; Wireless via WLAN PC card
- Wireless Encryption: None, WEP, WPA22
Information Management Capabilities
- Data Storage: 24 hours of trended parameter information
- Data Resolution: 30-second sampling
- Trend Tables: 1-, 5-, 15-, 30- or 60-minute display formats
- Trend Graphs: 1-, 2-, 4-, 8-, 12- or 24-hour display formats
- Power Consumption: ≤70 watts (fully loaded)
- Patient Leakage Current: ≤10 mA
- Protection Class: Internal Class 1 power supply (per IEC 60601-1)
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 3 A
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Chassis Leakage Current: 300 mA @ 120 V AC; 500 mA @ 240 V AC
- Internal Battery: Battery type: lithium-ion; Battery capacity: 180 minutes
- Charging Time: 6.5 hours at 25 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: 10 to 45 °C (50 to 113 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -15 to 50 °C (-5 to 122 °F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 20 to 90%, non-condensing
- Storage Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% (with packaging)
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 525 to 795 mmHg (70 to 106 kPa)
- Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 375 to 795 mmHg (50 to 106 kPa)
- Standards: IEC 60601-1and applicable particular and collateral standards, IEC 60601-1-2, Electromagnetic compatibility CISPR 11, Class B