Its compact construction is lightweight yet robust, and its advanced steering system and ergonomically positioned pulling handles make it supremely maneuverable and easily guided by one person. The Savoy QA3 has a wider patient platform, pressure care mattress, and unique foldaway patient safety rails that store away under the mattress footprint to give a virtually zero transfer gap. The exceptional low height capability allows easy mount and dismount, particularly helpful for elderly patients, while the improved ground clearance allows better access for patient hoists.
QA3 Emergency Trolley
A specially designed version of the QA3 for Accident and Emergency is available. This will include an x-ray translucent platform, a medrail and the K8 pressure care mattress.
Additional Emergency Features
- 2 fixed transfusion poles
- X ray translucent platform: full length radio translucent platform suitable for digital or traditional plates
- Advanced braking: exceptionally stable platform, advanced single bar braking system that allows all four castors to be braked simultaneously from either side of the trolley
- Infection control: smooth molded surfaces and acrylic capped vac formings enclose the trolley mechanics to minimize dirt traps. Antibacterial properties and innovative design ensure the product is easy to clean
- Optional: monitor shelf and Venturi suction system