The Acclarix AX8 ultrasound system is a fully featured portable diagnostic ultrasound platform designed from the ground up with a relentless focus on delivering unexpected levels of innovation and performance. Born of a vision to deliver meaningful innovations that solve real clinical challenges the Acclarix AX8 features a distinctive design, definitive image quality, intelligent workflow and intrinsic quality.
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging
- Adaptive Doppler Imaging
- Needle visualization improves identification, even at steep angles
- Frequency compounding
- Spatial compounding
- Speckle reduction
- B-mode auto-optimization
- Touch screen has three levels of access and drag-and-drop functionality for quick customization: Core functionality on one page, Swipe between pages for second tier controls, User created folders store infrequently used controls
- Unique dual touchscreen with second screen housing electronic virtual trackball: Gesture driven UI, Swipe to change, gain, scroll cine, Pinch in/out to zoom and resize color ROI
- Hard keys to access to core controls: Provides tactile feedback and landmarks for eyes-up navigation
- Sealed for easy cleaning
- Two programmable hard keys for direct access to most frequently used features
- Languages: English, Spanish, Ask about additional options
Environmental Operating Requirements
- Ambient temperature: 0° to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 20%～80% (no condensation)
- Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa-1060hPa
- 110V-240V power supply
Cart Specifications (Optional)
- Snap-in anchoring of laptop into cart
- Height range of 31” to 40” to laptop palm rest
- Fixed deck angle of 15°
- Power converter housing built under tray
- Built-in tray houses printer and other incidentals
- DICOM: Verify SCP, Static image store SCU, Ultrasound multi-image store SCU, Four levels of compression, Data transfer options, Removable media, In-progress network storage, Auto-store at exam end, Manual-store on demand
- 4 USB ports (2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0) Exports: DICOM studies, AVI and BMP files, PDF of report
- Video out: Display port and S-video
- 128 channels
- Quad beam
- i7 processor with quad virtual cores
- 16Gb memory
- 500Gb hard drive storage
- Dimensions: W 38.8cm, D 40.7cm, H 7.7cm
- Weight: 9.25kg (includes battery)
- Main Screen: Tilt- and-swivel adjustment | 15” HD resolution (1920×1080)
- Magnetic monitor latch for secure transport
- Integrated handle provides wrist support during imaging
- Removable battery provides approximately 60 minutes of typical ultrasound use
- Optional multi-transducer connector
- Durable, ergonomic carry case
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging provides continuous and automatic optimization including: dynamic range, speckle reduction, spatial compounding and persistence
- Enhanced border detection algorithms
- One-key auto optimization
- Digital zoom
- Depth: up to 30cm ( transducer dependent )
- Frequency range: Up to three fundamental and two harmonic frequencies per transducer
- Frequency compounding enhances penetration and detail
- Spatial compounding
- Speckle reduction
- Imaging formats: Curved, Linear, Phased array, Trapezoid, FOV for increased frame rate, Up/Down, Left/Right invert, Linear steered, Dual
- Additional optimization parameters: Gain and TGC, Dynamic range: 40-96, Map, Tint, Persistent, Focus position and number, Frame rate
- Adaptive Doppler Imaging Automatically and continuously adapts to the flow state to optimize color fill-in, boundary detection and hemodynamic display.
- Supported modes: Velocity, Power Doppler Imaging (PDI), Directional PDI (DPDI)
- Side-by-side live format B-mode/color Doppler
- Additional optimization parameters: Gain, dynamic range, frame rate, frequency | Persistence, smoothing, wall filter, map | Steer angle, scale, invert, baseline, threshold
- Supported modes: PW, CW
- HPRF: Automatic invocation as needed to maintain gate location/scale
- Auto Doppler measurements: User selectable sensitivity and direction
- Duplex and Triplex displays
- Additional optimization parameters: Scale, Gain, Dynamic range, Wall Filter, Sweep speed, Baseline, Angle, Steer, Invert, Volume, Map and Tint, Frequency, Gate size, Strip size: Selectable top-bottom split screen display including full strip
- Optimization parameters: Sweep speed, Persist, Map and tint, Strip size: Selectable top-bottom split screen display including full or side-by-side format, Gain, frequency, dynamic range (shared with B-mode)
- Sleek, compact design facilitates portability for use in any care environment.
- 15″ HD LCD monitor tilts and swivels for optimal viewing during procedures.
- Fully sealed control panel, aids in maintaining infection control.
- Removable lithium ion battery with dual touch sensors to rapidly check battery level.
Definitive Image Quality
- A comprehensive suite of transducers cover a variety of applications and provide excellent detail, contrast resolution and image uniformity.
- Standard system configuration includes advanced image optimization technologies, including speckle reduction and spatial compounding technologies.
- High fidelity, high channel count system architecture.
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging is a unique core technology available in all imaging modes. It continuously and automatically optimizes for the anatomy being scanned to provide exceptional image quality and consistency to reduce the need for user optimization.
- Dual, gesture-control touch screens streamline workflow for easy operation.
- Customizable 10” touch screen allows prioritization of functions to personalize workflow.
- B-mode Auto optimize for one touch gain optimization.
- Doppler Flow quick-sets provide one touch flow optimization.
- Needle visualization feature enhances the ability to identify the needle quickly, even while encountering steep angles.
- Multi-transducer connect option allows three transducers to be connected simultaneously so the transducer you need is always available.
- Large capacity 500 GB hard drive, 4 USB ports and DICOM connectivity for flexibility in archiving images.
- Designed with high quality materials for durability.
- Highly responsive touch screens, which maintain sensitivity even while wearing gloves.
- User interface hard keys are sealed with silicon rubber for resiliency and superb tactile feedback.
- 15” monitor with specialized, bonded glass for durability and enhanced image clarity.
Highly Flexible Across Multiple Applications
The versatile Acclarix AX8 is ideally suited for a variety of applications, procedure guidance and clinical specialties including:
- Regional Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Imaging
- Interventional Radiology