Formic Acid, Optima LC-MS Grade, Fisher Chemical, 1 x 1ml Bottle
Safety and Handling
Flammable liquid and vapor. Causes severe burns by all exposure routes. Hygroscopic. Wear personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artificial.