The GE Procare B40 monitor utilizes advanced GE algorithms and proven clinical measurement technologies for accurate and reliable monitoring even in challenging conditions. The B40 is suitable for monitoring adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. It is easily configured to monitor a variety of possible parameters including NIBP, IBP, ETCO2, heart rate, respiration rate, ECG, temperature, SpO2, agent identification, in addition to gas and respiratory parameters.
The Procare B40 is easy to use for quick training and has a quality 12.1” color display. Fast access buttons provides for commonly used functions increase efficiency and saving time.
You can count on this unit to stand up to the daily wear and tear of any high volume facility.
- 12.1” color display and one-button access to commonly used features.
- Complete portable monitoring solution for adults, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Graphical 72-hour trend display with numerical data.
- Modular and configurable with advanced parameters.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) system through CARESCAPE server.
- Alarm system with preset limits for critical alerts.
- Easy to use menus to save on time and training.
- Dimensions Without Extension Rack: 12.3 x 12.3 x 6.2 in (±0.2 in) (312 x 312 x 158 mm (±5 mm))
- Dimensions With Extension Rack: 12.3 x 13.9 x 7.0 in (±0.2 in) (312 x 352 x 178 mm (±5 mm))
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Ingress Protection: IP21
- Display Size: 12.1 inch
- Resolution: 800 x 600
- Number of Traces: Up to 6
- Display Layout and Colors: User-configurable
- Priority: High, Medium, Low and Message
- Notification: Audible and visual
- Setting: Default and individual
- Visual Alarm Notification: Red, yellow, cyan; Audio silence message; General alarm message
- Audio Pause: 2 minutes
- Adjustment: Central alarm display and adjustment page
- Trending: 10 minutes graphical trends referenced to set alarm limits
- RS-232 computer serial output, Defibrillation synch, Nurse call
- Work in CARESCAPE Network and S/5 Network environments
- Network laser printer supported in S/5 network
- GCX compatible
- Integrated transport handle
- AC Input: 100 to 240V ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 150VA
- Protection: Class I
- Battery: Exchangeable lithium-ion, 2 pcs max
- Charging Time: 2 hours per battery pack
- Run Time: Up to 4.5 hours
- IEC 60601-1 passed
- CE marking according to Directive 93/42/ EEC
Optional Modules for the B40 Patient Monitor
- 3 or 5 lead ECG options
- Impedance respiration
- 2-channel termperature
- Noninvasive blood pressure
- Optional 2-channel InvBP
- EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis
- ST analysis
- DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP
- TruSignal, Masimo, and Nellcor SpO2 technologies are in the aftermarket.
Neurology E-Entropy Module
Contains GE’s unique Entropy* algorithm that monitors brain activity in adults and children over age two. This measurement may:
- Aid in monitoring the effects of certain anesthetic agents
- Help the user titrate anesthetic drugs according to the patient’s needs
- Assist in the reduction of anesthetic use and help facilitate a quick emergence from anesthesia
Module assists in essential anesthesia gas monitoring includes:
- Real-time inspiratory and expiratory values measured direct from patient’s airway: CO2, O2, Fi-EtO2 difference, N2O
- Fast oxygen measurement for accurate EtO2 and FiO2 values
- Sidestream airway gas measurement for intubated or nonintubated patients
- Agent ID of the single agent in use, as well as agent mixture detection
- Minimum Alveolar Concentration ( MAC ) and MACage with age, temperature and ambient pressure compensation: E-sCAiO
- Sidestream CO2: E-miniC
- Sidestream CO2, O2 and N2O: E-sCO
- Sidestream CO2, O2 agents and N2O: E-sCAiO, N-CAiO