Horizontal separation offers many advantages over traditional fixed-angle separations, including tighter straight-line gel separations to reduce re-spins and re-mixes. The C5 spins test tubes, up to 17.5 x 128mm, at speeds up to 5,000 rpm, with microprocessor speed control. Simply program the digital time and speed and the C5 will lock the lid and spin the load. G-forces up to 4,250g’s will produce platelet-poor-plasma in minutes. The zero-rpm interlocking metal lid will stay locked until the rotor has come to a stop, to ensure safety. The all-metal rotor and tube shields are built for strength and durability, and the wide-mouth metal bowl allows for easy cleanup. The whisper-quiet heavy-duty brushless DC motor can handle high volume use and high-speed full loads for years to come.
- Straight-line separation for accurate processing
- Reduces high potassium results
- Tighter gel line reduces re-mixing
- Eliminates most re-spins
- Very high g-forces for fast separation
- Fast and accurate veterinary fecal flotations
- Platelet-poor-plasma in minutes
- Touch-pad time and speed controls
- 4-character digital display screen
- Digital 1-60 minute programmable timer
- 800-5,000 rpm programmable speed
- 3-prong power cord
- 8 tube shields
- 8 tube cushions (for shorter tubes)
There are no reviews yet.