The speedy M7 is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an effective, manual autoclave… at an unbelievably low price. It sterilizes both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs and glassware. From a cold start, unwrapped instruments take only 9 minutes… starting hot, it’s just 6 minutes! The M7, the “workhorse of sterilizers,” is an investment that will last… and last.
The safety door on this autoclave automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250°F (121°C) and 270°F (132°C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
The temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in two-degree increments from 80°F (26.7°C) to 270°F (132°C).
Low Water Cut-out Switch
The low water cut-out switch prevents “dry burning”. The M7 autoclave will operate only when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on and cycles on and off during normal operation.
The cycle timer regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization thus extending the service life of your instruments.
Front Draining Feature
With our front draining feature, it’s easy to clean and maintain. All controls and information are on the front and easily accessible to the operator.
- Height: 12.81 inches (32.5 cm)
- Width: 13.56 inches (34.4 cm)
- Depth: 18.12 inches (46 cm)
- Countertop Area: Minimum depth 16.5 inches (41.9 cm)
- Chamber: 7.5 inches diameter (19.1 cm) – 15 inches depth (38.1 cm) – 2.4 gal. usable volume (9.0 liters)
- Two large: 12 (H) × 5.62 (W) × .88 (D) inches (30.5 × 14.3 × 2.2 cm)
- One small: 12 (H) × 4.12 (W) × .88 (D) inches (30.5 × 10.5 × 2.2 cm)
- Unit Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.31 gal. (4.9 liters)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 AMPS Single Phase – 120 VAC has 1136 watt tubular immersion heater UL and CUL Listed – CSA Certified – 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 5 AMPS – 100 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 AMPS
Use on laminate, stainless steel or stone surfaces. Allow 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) on sides and rear and 12 inches (30.5 cm) above, to allow space to fill the reservoir and for cooling processed trays.