The Oakworks CFPM100 Integrated Headrest is a 1-motion imaging table with a height range of 22 to 40 inches.
Carbon Fiber Integrated Headrest C-Arm Imaging Table
- Robust cost-effective single lift table compatible with any c-arm.
- Exceptional value for a 500 lbs patient weight capacity table
- Superior image quality for fluoroscopy-guided procedures
- Ideal for pain management practices, surgical centers, and other multi-disciplinary medical facilities
- Compatible with all major C-arm products
The Oakworks CFPM100 Imaging Table is our newly released single tower lift system that provides the imaging market an exceptional value for a 500 lbs patient weight capacity table. This table is ideal for pain management practices, surgical centers, and other multi-disciplinary medical facilities and is compatible with all mobile c-arm imaging systems. The 25″ to 43″ adjustable electric height range promotes safe and secure wheelchair transfer due to its super low range of 25″ while accommodating the higher ergonomic working requirements at 43″. Other technology advancements designed in this product include a new soft-touch table base material. This durable base material will protect and minimize c-arm scrapes and damage. Built into the base is a state-of-the-art foot control that can either stay in the base for easy access for table height adjustment or the foot control can be removed from the base and placed on either side of the table to fit your needs. Included in every purchase is the 22″ × 84″ tabletop pad along with 3 cranial positioning pads for either prone or supine procedures.
- 22″ × 84″ Carbon Fiber Top with integrated headrest
- 56″ of metal-free imaging space
- Patient weight: 500 lbs
- Electronics: 110-volt motor
- 1-foot control
- Locking Casters
- Hand Rail
- Table Weight: 415 lbs
- Frame: Single tower steel base
- Included Accessories: Tabletop pad, Crescent Face Pad, 2″ × 12″ supine block, 4″ × 12″ supine block
- Table Options: international electrical configuration, battery backup system
- 5″ casters
- Suggested Optional Accessories: Spinal Imaging Platform, carbon fiber arm boards, fluoro extender, Oakworks Prone Pillow