The powerful imaging software is ideal for a wide range of clinical applications, including: orthopedic, vascular, cardiac, pain management, abdominal, thoracic, and general surgery. The ergonomic mobile viewing station and other single-user design features allow clinicians to conveniently operate the C-arm unit and analyze images from the table.
The Philips BV Pulsera features a full-range of radiation management protocols that allow low X-ray doses even during lengthy procedures, while still providing excellent image quality. The Pulsera comes equipped with unique technology to help maintain clear visualization of dense anatomy and complex vasculature:
- High Power Pulsed Exposure visualizes fast moving anatomy with outstanding image quality for a virtually unlimited amount of time.
- Unique BodySmart software promotes first time right imaging and dose efficiency. It delivers consistently superb image contrast by adapting the measuring field to the area of interest.
- Automatic contrast and brightness – single touch adjustment of contrast/brightness to the ROI to enhance details in real time.
- High Definition Fluoroscopy provides full contrast for the steepest projections, like lateral hip exams.
- Digital Exposure (Sharp Shot) mode allows a single high quality image to be taken for archiving and printing.
- Ortho Plus – applies extra X-ray power to visualize challenging regions of interest with normal or obese patients.