The Philips Heartstart FR3 Defibrillator is the smallest, lightest professional-grade defibrillator / AED available from leading global manufacturers. Weighing just 3.5 pounds, the Heartstart FR3 can be easily loaded into a carrying case and transported with other emergency medical equipment.
Designed to allow emergency technicians to work quickly in the field, the Philips Heartstart FR3 features pre-connected SMART PAD III’s, Philips SMART CPR guidance software, a high-resolution color LCD screen, and is available in a bilingual configuration.
- Small, lightweight, professional-grade AED ideal for mobile use.
- Unit automatically initiates when the carrying case is opened, allowing emergency professionals to focus on pad placement.
- Pre-connected SMART PADS III don’t have foil pouches, just peel and place.
- Patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR.
- Philips Quick Shock technology minimizes CPR interruptions.
- Weighs only 3.5 pounds and is available with a wide array of carrying case options for easy transport.
- Durable AED is tested to US Military standards and can withstand demanding work conditions.
- AED performs periodic, automated self-tests to help ensure proper function.
- Bilingual configurable so that voice and text prompts can be clearly understood.
- High-resolution color LCD for easy viewing in any environment.
- Optional — Infant/Child key automatically decreases defibrillation therapy in accordance with pediatric CPR protocols.
- 861388 text display
- 861389 ECG and text display
- Waveform: SMART Biphasic Truncated Exponential waveform parameters adjust as a function of patient impedance. Adult nominal peak current 32A (150J into a 50 ohm load): pediatric nominal peak current 19A (50J into a 50 ohm load) using optional Infant/Child Key
- Shock delivery: Via defibrillator pads placed in the anterior-anterior(Lead II) position for adults; anterior-posterior position for infants and children under 55 lbs or 8 years old
- Controls: On/Off button, shock button, option buttons. Auto-On feature, when used with the optional FR3 carry case, enables FR3 to power up when case lid is opened
- Indicators: High-resolution color LCD, beeper, voice prompts, tones and chirps, audio speaker, connector socket, ready light, shock button
- Advanced mode: Configurable using optional HeartStart Configure software
- Screen: LCD color display, 320 x 240 pixels. 2.8″ x 2.1″
- 1 Hz to 30 Hz (-3dB), nominal (non-diagnostic)
- Lead II using anterior-anterior adult pads placement
- Size: 2.7″ high x 5.3″ wide x 8.7″ deep
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz with FR3 primary battery installed
- Sealing: Meets IEC529 class IP55 with battery installed
- Temperature: Operating/standby: 32°–122°F
- Altitude: Meets IEC 60601-1:5.3 (1013 to 572 mbar (hPa), equivalent to air pressure from 0 to 15,000 feet)
- Shock/drop Abuse tolerance: Meets MIL-STD-810F 516.5, Procedure IV (after a one-meter drop to any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode)
- Vibration: Meets MIL-STD-810F 514.5 C-17
- Bluetooth 2.0 Class II Wireless Transceiver Module
- Function: Transmit retrospective event data or configuration setting wirelessly
Patient analysis system
- ECG analysis: Evaluates impedance of defibrillator pads for proper contact with patient skin, evaluates the ECG rhythm and signal quality to determine if a shock is appropriate; also detects artifact and pacemaker
- SMART CPR: Evaluates key characteristics of the presenting VF and determines the initial therapy: shock first, or CPR first quickly followed by a shock
- Sensitivity/specificity: Meets AAMI DF80 requirements and AHA recommendations for adult defibrillation
- Quick shock: Typically arms in <8 seconds from the end of the “Stop CPR” prompt
FR3 primary battery
- Type: 12 VDC, 4.7 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide | Long-life primary cells
- Typically 300 shocks or 12 hours of operating time at 77° F (25° C) when configured for monitoring after No Shock Advised (NSA) | 7.5 hours of operating time at 77° F (25° C) when configured for CPR after NSA
- Standby life: 3 years minimum when stored under standby environmental conditions (battery installed)
- Shelf life: 5 years
SMART Pads III
- Application: Disposable, multifunction defibrillation pads for adult or infant/child patients. Time-saving peel and place pads can be removed from packaging and stored in the FR3 carry case. Pads can be preconnected to FR3, which enables testing during FR3’s routine self-test.
FR3 data card
- Function: Stores a minimum of 8 hours of ECG, event, and, if configured, voice recording. Can also be used for configuring FR3
Automated and user-activated self-tests
- Automatic self-test: Tests internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, ECG acquisition, temperature, status (or readiness) of attached accessories (SMART Pads III and FR3 data card) and battery
- Automated self-test frequency: Daily, weekly, monthly, power on, and runtime during all modes of operation
- User initiated tests: Automatic self-tests plus tone, display, and button performance
FR3 training battery and training pads (optional)
- Function: Places FR3 into a scenario-based training mode and simulates shock therapy
- Type: 10.8 Volt, 4.5 Ah Li-ion battery
There are no reviews yet.