The Statim 2000 G4 series has been modernized with a new color touch screen and intuitive controls.
A large 3.5″ high-resolution touch screen offers a bright display for messages and cycle information. The bubble level has been integrated into the high-resolution touchscreen.
Built-in data logger. No more messy thermal paper, clumsy printers or possible failures with external data loggers. The Statim 2000 G4 series now saves all the data from each cycle. The data can be copied to the included USB drive, viewed on screen, or stored in the Cloud via email.
- Ultra-fast 6-minute unwrapped cycle
- 14-minute wrapped cycle
- Exceptional instrument turnover
- 10-minute Dri-Tec Drying Technology
- Aseptic transfer of instrument directly to the point-of-use
- Reduced instrument investment
- Prolongs instrument life
SciCan’s Statim 2000 G4 series technology provides a very diverse platform with various possibilities. The product’s expansive list of modes of communication will offer visibility from every facet, from usability to troubleshooting. SciCan is setting new standards for infection control.
This model has all the benefits of our classic Statim 2000 Cassette Autoclave.
- Unit Size: 480 (L) × 415 (W) × 150 (H) mm (19 × 16.25 × 6 inches)
- Cassette Internal Dimensions: 280 (L) × 180 (W) × 35 (H) mm (11 × 7 × 1.5 inches)
- Reservoir Capacity: 4.0 litres (distilled water) Approximately 40 cycles
- Weight without water: 21 kg/46 lbs
- Power Consumption: 110-120 V, 60Hz, 1300 W