- Remote control surgical table
- Full c-arm access to accommodate the widest range of positioning requirements
- Electric hydraulic floor locks with self compensating tripod design
- Functions: Trendelenburg, lateral tilting, back, leg, kidney and flex
Powered by a 2-volt DC electric motor and provides power for all table movements. Solenoid valves direct to steel hydraulic cylinders, and safety relief valve is provided.
On Base – connection to foot controls specific to head orientation; foot actuated floor locks; DC circuit break switch; line cord receptacle, battery charge status display; secondary hand control/drawer; emergency foot pump. Primary hand controls — power bar and articulation switches.
- Length: 72½” (1842 mm) (88 3/8″ with removable leg extension)
- Width: 19¾” (502 mm) (21¾” with side rails)
- Height: 28″ to 43″ (711 mm to 1092 mm)
- Trendelenburg: up to 25°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: up to 18°
- Lateral Tilt: up to 18°
- Back Section: adjustable 30° below horizontal to 90° above horizontal
- Kidney Elevator: extendable up to 2½” (64mm)
- Leg Section; adjustable from 90° below horizontal to 45° above in 15° increments
- Electrical Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 4A, single-phase or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2A, single phase
- Maximum Patient Weight: 500 lbs
There are no reviews yet.