The manufacturer of this specific product is Miles Laboratories Inc, which is now a subsidiary of Bayer Corporation. The stainer, having the capability to process 60 slides per hour, offers superior control of stain and buffer mix. Miles Hema Tek 2000 slide stainer works as a continuous feed loading platform, which helps to reduce the wasted time often associated with batch staining procedures. Correct first-time staining means less duplicated work. Pumps deliver fresh reagents in precise volume for every stain while the platen provides uniform stain from field-to-field and slide-to-slide with stain and buffer mixing accurately and uniformly. Slides are immediately available for viewing upon completion of staining, and the rinse reagent contains the optimal alcohol concentration for proper slide drying. Dials, located on front panel, allow for wide variation in stain intensities to suit individual needs.
Such equipment is expensive and to help labs meet their needs, leading dealers are offering refurbished models at attractive prices. A reliable refurbished slide stainer would have the following features:
- Programmable cycle control
- Agitation capabilities for stain-optimization
- Controls for variation in stain intensity
- Makes stain results readily available for viewing
- Easy to use and maintain
Meeting all these requirements and more is the Miles Hema Tek 2000 Histology Equipment/Slide Stainer from Miles Laboratories Inc., now a subsidiary of Bayer Corporation. This device can stain up to 60 slides an hour and offers excellent control of the stain and buffer mix. Other features:
- Simple and easy to maintain
- Delivers precise volumes of fresh stain for every slide
- Platen ensures uniform staining from field-to-field and slide-to-slide
- Stain and buffer mix accurately
- Rinse reagent contains the optimal alcohol concentration for proper slide drying
- Dials on front panel facilitate variation in stain intensities
The Miles Hema Tek 2000 offers accurate first-time staining which minimizes duplicated work. After the staining procedure, the slides are immediately available for viewing. Block Scientific offers this product recertified with 90 day parts warranty.
There are no reviews yet.