Uniquely designed to maximize turnaround time, RAPIDLab® 1200 Systems have the capacity to enhance blood gas testing efficiency in the clinical laboratory by combining testing speed and reliability with low maintenance. RAPIDLab 1200 systems are our proven solution for high-volume critical care testing sites.
Leverage the unique benefits of RAPIDLab 1200 Systems:
- Comprehensive test menu addresses all your critical care testing needs
- Intuitive operation and minimal maintenance increase productivity without increasing staff workload
- Industry-proven accuracy and reliability through long-life Ready Sensor® electrode technology
- Biosafe automatic sampling system with clot detection and clearance
- Effortless onboard Automatic Quality Control (AQC) for enhanced quality assurance and regulatory compliance
Extensive test menu includes CO-oximetry and neonatal total bilirubin Ready Sensor® electrode technology for industry-proven reliability Cost-effective, cartridge-based system Simplified, safer operation with Biosafe sampling Automatic quality control and documentation Seamless integration with your LIS/HIS Dedicated technical support and on-site service.
The RAPIDLab 1200 System is designed to enhance blood gas testing efficiency in the clinical laboratory and combines testing speed and reliability with low maintenance. These blood gas analyzers can meet all critical care testing requirements in various hospital settings or busy clinical labs.
Advanced Features Of The Siemens RAPIDLab 1265 System
- Capable of running the full test menu on short-sample patient draws
- Testing panels can be customized to meet specific needs
- Parameter listing in RAPIDLab 1265 refurbished blood gas analyzers include blood gas (pH, pCO2, pO2), metabolites (Glucose, Lactate, Neonatal Total Bilirubin), electrolytes (Na+, K+, Ca++, Cl- ), and CO-oximetry (tHb, HHb, O2Hb, sO2, COHb, MetHb)
- Instant access to patient results from networked POC analyzers
- Intuitive touchscreen and automatic single sample port (syringe and capillary) speed up the testing process
- Clot detection and clearance with biosafe automatic sampling system
- Onboard automatic quality control cartridge requires no operator intervention during the 28-day use life
- All reagents are contained in sealed cartridges for enhanced operator safety and low maintenance
- Ultra-fast sample processing enables immediate doctor intervention
- Unparalleled clinical parameter excellence – minimal repeat tests needed
- Industry proven reliability through Ready Sensor electrode technology
- Cost-effective, cartridge-based system
- Automatic quality control and documentation
- Seamless integration with your LIS/HIS
- Simplified, safe operation with Biosafe sampling
There are no reviews yet.