The Skytron 6500 HD is capable of lifting and articulating a full 850-lb. patient load
Skytron 6500 HD surgical tables are available in manual, electric, and remote control models. In addition to the 6500 HD, refurbished models are available from the Skytron 5000, 6000, 6500, and 7000 series.
- General use electro-hydraulic surgical table
- Can lift and fully articulate patients weighing up to 850 lbs.
- C-Arm compatible
- X-ray top set
- 180 degree table top rotation
- Return to level
- Buttons are clearly labeled, making the table easy to use and enhancing patient safety
- Fail-safe feature makes sure brakes are locked prior to table use
- Stainless steel cover is attractive and easy to clean
- Self-leveling, four-point brake system
- Built-in kidney bridge
- Manually-operated head section features a full width quick-release bar
- Removable powered leg section
- Narrow base
- Positions include:
- Trendelenburg: Back (raise or lower); Side (lateral tilt); Foot (raise or lower); Flex (“v” or inverted “v”)
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Weight Capacity: 850 lbs.
- Height Adjustment : 27″ to 44″
- Top Rotation: 180°
- Foot / Leg Down: 105° (removable)
- Foot / Leg Up: 20°
- Back Down: 40°
- Back Up: 60°
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg: 20°
- Lateral Tilt: 20°
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 HZ 300 Watts
- Current Leakage: Less than 100 Microamps
- Power Cord: 15 Feet with Standard Duplex Connector
There are no reviews yet.