Energy efficient and Eco friendly
The Skytron Aurora II LED Light features surgeon control of positioning, focus, and intensity using the sterile center handle. Featuring a high intensity light with excellent deep cavity illumination and shadow free performance the surgeon can select the color temperature; 4100°K or bright white 4500°K light. The Skytron Aurora II LED Light suspension system offers 360° rotation at all rotation points and the arms of the Skytron Aurora II are prewired for the optional Precision HD in light video camera. The Skytron Aurora II uses half the energy of a halogen light with no bulbs to change ever, and long lasting LEDs make the Skytron Aurora II the choice of hundreds of hospitals worldwide.
- Long life eco-friendly LED light.
- Five LED pods within its head to provide a light of up to 135,000 lux.
- Selectable color temperature of 4,100K (Soft White) or 4,500K (Bright White).
- Dynamically focusable, satellite LEDs combine with high intensity fixed focus Centra LEDs to deliver superior, deep cavity illumination, without shadows.
- Light-weight maneuverability with 360° rotation at all points of articulation, 20° upward vertical movement, and 90° downward flexibility.
- Optional Precision HD High Definition Camera for video images.
- Multiple options including single, dual and triple configurations.
- Adjustable – 4,000K or 4,500K
Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
Red Colour Index (R9)
There are no reviews yet.