The Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed is a versatile Medical and Surgical bed that features open architecture with intermediate side rails and low bed height, a retractable bed frame that keeps patients comfortable regardless of bed articulation, a single-button in bed scale and Styker’s patented Chaperone® bed exit system and Zone Control® technology.
- Intermediate side rail position and low bed height assist with patient entry and exit.
- Single-button, in-bed scale provides accurate, repeatable weights with the patient in any position.
- Open architecture allows the flexibility to choose any sleep surface.
- A retractable bed frame helps keep patients close to their belongings regardless of bed articulation.
- Dual pedestal design with 6″ (15 cm) casters.
- CPR release.
- In-rail fowler/knee gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering.
- Four traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability.
- Retractable litter top.
- Four foley bag hooks and IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trend./reverse Trend. controls.
- Siderails Up: 42.5″ (108 cm)
- Siderails Down: 40″ (102 cm)
Height Range (to litter top)
- High: 30″ (76 cm)
- Low (standard with 6″ casters): 16″ (41 cm)
- Low (ZX option): 19.75″ (50 cm)
- Backrest: 0Ã‹Å¡ – 60Ã‹Å¡
- Knee Gatch: 0Ã‹Å¡ – 40Ã‹Å¡
- Trend./reverse Trend: ±12Ã‹Å¡ (± 10Ã‹Å¡ with ZX option)
- Retraction 14″ (36 cm)
- Standard: 6″ (15 cm)
- Optional 8″ (20 cm)
- Agency Approvals
- Ampere Rating
- Current Leakage
- Hospital Grade Plug
- C-US UL (3002), CE (3221)
- 115 VAC (Domestic) / 230 VAC (International)
- 7A (Domestic) / 4A (International), 10A (rating for 115 volt outlet option)
- < 100 microamperes
- 60 Hz (Domestic) / 50-60 Hz (International)
There are no reviews yet.