The Velocity EKG is an affordable, all-in-one EKG solution
The Velocity EKG is a 12-channel, PC-based EKG that provides clinicians with an affordable solution for both resting ECG and stress test measurement. With the high-quality acquisition module and accompanying software, you can record, analyze, store and review 12-channel ECG’s.
The Avante Velocity EKG offers clear and reliable ECG waveform acquisition tested with CSE/MIT/AHA databases.
Use the Avante Velocity software to analyze optional advanced parameters including: Vector ECG, Timed VCG, Signal Average Electrocardiogram (SAECG), Heart Rate Turbulence (HRT), QT Interval Dispersion, High Frequency ECG, and Frequency Spectrum Cardiogram.
Stress Test Capabilities
The Avante Velocity EKG is compatible with industry-leading brands of treadmills and bicycles and supports many exercise blood pressure monitors. Treadmill and monitor sold separately.
- Simultaneous 12-lead acquisition
- Real-time EKG waveform display on PC screen
- Auto/manual measurement and interpretation
- Large data storage and powerful data management software
- Reports in Word, PDF and JPG formats — easily transfer via email
- 30s – 360s HRV analysis
- Stress Test (optional)
- Advanced analysis functions (optional): VCG, timed VCG, QT dispersion, frequency spectrum EKG.
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Height: 1.6 inches (40 mm)
- Width: 3.9 inches (100 mm)
- Depth: 1.6 inches (40 mm)
- Weight Approx.: 210 g
- Connection to PC: USB port
- Power supply: DC 5V from USB port
- Input circuit: Defibrillation protection built-in
- Lead: Standard 12 leads
- Acquisition mode: 12 leads simultaneously
- Sampling rate: 1000Hz
- A/D converter: 12 bits
- Input voltage range: ±5mVpp
- Time constant: > 3.2s
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150 Hz
- Calibration voltage: 1mV ± 2%
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 (mm/mV)
- Input impedance: 50M Ω (10Hz)
- Input circuit current: <50nA
- Noise level: <15 μ Vp-p
- Baseline drift filter: Baseline forward and backward filter (patent pending)
- Patient leakage current: < 10 μ A (220V – 240V)
- Patient auxiliary current: <0.1 μ A (DC)
- EMG filter: 25Hz/35Hz/45Hz/off
- Baseline drift filter (patent pending): Strong/weak/off
- Lowpass filter: 150 Hz/100 Hz/75 Hz
- AC filter: 50 Hz/ 60 Hz
- CMRR: >110dB
- Rhythm lead: Single lead or three leads selectable
- Safety standard: IEC II/CG
- Operating system: Windows 7 OS, Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium P4, Celeron D 310 or above
- RAM: 256 MB or above
There are no reviews yet.