Compact LED exam light offers brilliant illumination at an affordable price
The Vista is a powerful LED examination light in a compact package with two-stage dimming. Controlling the positioning of the Vista LED is easy with the light’s smooth arm articulation.
The light emits virtually no radiant heat, keeping clinicians cool and comfortable even during lengthy surgical procedures. The Vista LED is highly efficient, producing uncompromising illumination with economical energy consumption.
- Affordable, compact light provides powerful illumination.
- LED array offers maximum sharpness and color accuracy.
- Two-stage dimming allows control over brightness within the illumination field.
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation.
- Maximum output rated at 50,000 Lux.
- 4,300° K bright white illumination.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Long-life LED’s rated at 50,000 hours.
- Light array emits virtually no radiated heat.
- Number of LED’s: 8
- Output: 55,000 Lux @ 24 in (0.6 m)
- CCT: 4,300° K
- CRI: 97
- Focal length: 24 in (0.6 m)
- Dimming levels: 2
- Dimming percentages: 100%, 50%
- Endo mode: No
- Light field (d10): ≈Ø6.0 in (Ø152 mm)
- Light field (d50): ≈Ø3.5 in (Ø89 mm)
- Irradiance: 71W/m²
- Supply circuit: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse rating: 1.5 Amp/250VAC
- Power supply: 65W
- Light head power consumption: 16W @24VDC
- Light head weight: 5.6 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Light head dimensions: Ø9.2 in (234 mm) | 2.6 in (66 mm)
- Arm assembly weight (single): 48.3 lbs (22.0 kg)
- Arm assembly weight (dual): 77.1 lbs (35.0 kg)
- Articulating arm vertical movement: +15° Up, -60° Down
- Articulating arm horizontal movement: ≈540°
- Articulating arm/yoke interface: ≈540°
- Yoke/light head interface: ≈300°
- Ambient/operating temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 10 – 90% relative humidity
- Pressure: 100kPA (@<2k meters)