The microscope features depth of field management, BrightFlex illumination and ergonomic handles for precise adjustments Surgical microscope provides high quality features and ergonomic usability for ophthalmology procedures.
- Surgical microscope designed specifically for hospitals that perform a broad spectrum of ophthalmology procedures.
- Apochromatically corrected optics.
- DeepView depth of field management system allows doctors to choose between optimized depth perception or maximum light transmission.
- Integrated slit simulation offers a contrast-rich detail recognition.
- BrightFlex illumination for a clear red reflex and good light conditions.
- Ergonomic handgrips for precise positioning.
- Easily adjust the speed of the zoom, focus, and X-Y movements to your requirements.
- Available with a wide selection of accessories — ask your Avante representative for details!
- Apochromatic optics with T* anti-reflex multi-coating
- Motorized zoom system. Zoom ratio 1:6, γ=0.4 to 2.4
- Focusing range: 50 mm
- DeepView: Depth of field management system
- Adjustment range 40 mm x 40 mm
- BrightFlexTM illumination: • 6° illumination, continuous fading; • +2° illumination for red reflex
- Integrated slit illumination
- Vertical: width 2.5 mm
- Horizontal: width 2.5 mm and 5 mm, movable
- Integrated 408 nm UV cut-off filter
- Swing-in GG475 filter to reduce blue portion
- Swing-in KK40 daylight filter in suspension system
- Scleral glare reduction filter
- Fiber light guide
- Halogen light source (12 V, 100 W)
- Automatic exchange following bulb failure
Optional: swing-in fluorescence filter in suspension system
There are no reviews yet.