Skip to content Skip to footer

Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator

The Zoll AED Plus gives even infrequent rescuers the confidence they need to help save lives.

Brand: Zoll
Type: AED

Category: Product ID: 4954


The AED Plus unique graphical interface – pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts—helps the rescuer every step of the way. Lights on the pictures draw the rescuer’s attention to actions in the proper sequence. Text and voice prompt corresponds to the pictures and helps the rescuer perform every important life-saving action. These pictures and prompts assure that everything is done in order and that shocks if required, are delivered rapidly.


A one-piece electrode design must account for anatomical variation in the patient population. The design of ZOLL’s CPR-D padz is based on extensive human anthropometric data and studies designed to accommodate the wide range of patient sizes and shapes and to ensure that a one-piece electrode meets the needs of emergency AED use. The design developed for the CPRD padz meets the
anthropometric characteristics of 99% of human chest anatomy. A special feature lets the rescuer separate the apex electrode to cover the other 1% of the population and other anatomical variations that require special adaptation.



  • Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
  • Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds
  • Energy Selection: Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
  • Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
  • Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
  • Electrodes: ZOLL CPR-D pads or stat pads II.
  • Built-in Defibrillator Self-Test: Included
  • CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM
  • Depth: 1/2” to 3”; 1.3 to 7.8 cm.


  • Size: (H x W x D) 5.25”x 9.50” x 11.50”; 13.3 cm x 24.l cm x 29.2 cm
  • Weight: 6.7 lbs.; 3.1 kg
  • Power: User-Replaceable Batteries. 10 -Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries.
  • Device Classification: Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1
  • Design Standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, and IEC60601-1-2.
  • Operating Temperature: PS Model: 32. to 122.F; 0. to 50.C; PA Model: 50. to 104.F; 10. to 40.C
  • Storage Temperature: PS Model: -22. to 158.F; -30. to 70.C; PA Model: 32. to 122.F; 0. to 50.C
  • Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
  • Vibration: MIL Std. 810F, Min. Helicopter Test
  • Shock: PS Model: IEC 68-2-27; 100G; PA Model: IEC 68-2-27; 50G
  • Altitude: PS Model: -300 to 15,000 ft.; -91m to 4573m; PA Model: -300 to 7,500 ft.; -91m to 2287m
  • Particle and Water Ingres IP-55. CPR-D pads Shelf Life: 4 years
  • Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel
  • Conductive Element: Tin
  • Packaging: Multilayer foil laminate pouch
  • Impedance Class: Low
  • Cable Length: 36 in (91 cm)
  • Sternum: Length: 6.1 in (15.5 cm); Width: 5.0 in (12.7 cm); Length, conductive gel: 3.5 in (8.9 cm); Width, conductive gel: 3.5 in (8.9 cm); Area, conductive gel: 12.3 sq in (79.0 sq cm)
  • Apex: Length: 6.1 in (15.5 cm); Width: 5.6 in (14.1 cm); Length, conductive gel: 3.5 in (8.9 cm); Width, conductive gel: 3.5 in (8.9 cm); Area, conductive gel: 12.3 sq in (79.0 sq cm)
  • Complete assembly: Folded Length: 7.6 in (19.4 cm); Folded width: 7.0 in (17.8 cm); Folded height: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
  • Design standards: Meets applicable requirements of ANSI/AAMI/ISO DF-39-1993.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator - EL Providers