Constructed to withstand even the toughest situations Zoll AED Pro combines Advanced Capabilities Designed to assist advanced Pro support, Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG. Real CPR helps The AED Pro which is the first defibrillator designed for professional responders allowing real-time feedback on CPR chest compressions. ZOLL’s unique real-time feedback mechanism, Real CPR Help, includes a metronome set at the AHA recommended 100 bpm and a screen display that helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
See-Thru CPR: When the AED Pro is in manual mode and CPR chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing clinicians to see organized electrical activity while CPR compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact (“noise”). This allows rescuers to see a patient’s underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts and eliminates the need to stop compressions to see if defibrillation was successful.
- Simple design and exceptional durability expand early defibrillation programs in hospitals by supporting the needs of Basic Life Support providers.
- The manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals.
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL M Series™ professional defibrillators for cost savings and ease of use.
- Seven hours of internal memory data storage.
- Wireless or USB data transfer.
- Unrivaled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Rate and depth feedback on CPR chest compressions ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D pads.
- Size: 3 in (7.6 cm) x 9.2 in (23.5 cm) x 9.4 in (23.9 cm) deep.
- Weight: < 6.5 lbs. with disposable battery and electrodes (2.9 kg).
- Design Standards: Meets or exceeds AAMI DF-80, EN 60601-1, and EN 60601-L-4.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
ECG Monitoring Patient Connection
- Patient Connection: 3-lead ECG cable. Input Selection: Fully defibrillator protected. ECG Size: Automatic Control (AGC) gain.
- Heart Rate: 30-300 bpm ±5%.
- Screen Type: High-resolution LCD display.
- Screen Size: 3.02 inches W x 2.27 inches H.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec.
- Viewing Time: 3 seconds.
- Displayed Information: Heart rate, ECG waveform, text prompts, CPR bar graph, battery gauge, elapsed time, number of shocks delivered
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform.
- Energy: 50, 70, 85 (pediatric), 120, 150, 200 joules (adult) preconfigured.
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with a new fully charged battery.
- Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates selected energy in manual mode only.
- AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
- Electrodes: One-piece CPR-D •pads®, CPR stat •pads®, stat •pads® II, and Pediatric
There are no reviews yet.