Acetonitrile With 0.1% Formic Acid (V/V), Optima LC-MS, Solvent Blends, Fisher Chemical, Case of 4 x 4L
- Ideal high purity mobile phase blend for LC-MS and UHPLC-UV applications
- Pre-mixed for ease-of-use
- Low metal ion content to ensure minimal metal contamination
- Formic acid (FA) is a common mobile phase additive that provides protons for LC-MS analysis
- FA is also known to improve the peak shapes of the resulting separation
|Aluminum (Al)||25 ppb max.|
|Assay Percent Range||40 to 42 %|
|Calcium (Ca)||50 ppb max.|
|Copper (Cu)||10 ppb max.|
|Formic Acid||0.095 to 0.105%|
Safety and Handling
Flammable liquid and vapor. Irritating to eyes. May cause skin and respiratory tract irritation. May cause central nervous system effects. Liver and kidney injuries may occur. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Move to fresh air.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 3, : Flammable Liquid
There are no reviews yet.